Re: Travelall

Gary wrote-
>O.K. everyone I found this add and would like to know what >ya'al think?

>62' INTERNATIONAL TRAVELALL, 120 IN. WB 6
              DOOR. V8, 2BRL. 4 SP MANUAL TRANS. PB. 2
              WHEEL DRIVE,ELECTRIC TRAILER BRAKE, HITCH
              FLOATER REAR END, LIMITED SLIP REGISTERS
              AS STATION WAGON, .75 TON CAPACITY. TRUCK
              IN GREAT SHAPE , DRIVEN DAILY. RUSS408-971-0703

>I'm trying to find out what engine and what transmission this >may have
>so I can ask even more questions, but the party is asking >$1000 and I'am
>trying arrange going to see this beast.
>This will be MY first International, and looks like it could be >a fun
>expereince.

>Gary Ciraulo

I'al think I want it.  You shouldn't have put the phone # in.  Just kidding,
no $ or space.  If it's not rusted out and runs pretty well buy it drive it.
Dennis M.
63 C1200 4x4