Old IH Pickup

If anyone is interested, I saw an old IH pickup in a yard in north Alabama
yesterday.  I don't know how to identify the trucks, but the grill looked
like a Checker Cab and the headlights were stacked one on top of the other.
Although it was rusty, EVERYTHING was there down to the wheels and tires.
I did not see any rust through, although I could not see the whole thing
because of grass and briars.

Let me know if you are interested in anything else I can find out.  I would
be interested in anyone telling me what it might be regardless.

Paul Brakefield
"Dirtball"

1966 IHC Scout 800- "The Beast"
Chevy 350/SM465/Dana20