Travelall

Hello again Digesters,

O.K. everyone I found this add and would like to know what ya'al think?

62' INTERNATIONAL TRAVELALL, 120 IN. WB 6
              DOOR. V8, 2BRL. 4 SP MANUAL TRANS. PB. 2
              WHEEL DRIVE,ELECTRIC TRAILER BRAKE, HITCH
              FLOATER REAR END, LIMITED SLIP REGISTERS
              AS STATION WAGON, .75 TON CAPACITY. TRUCK
              IN GREAT SHAPE , DRIVEN DAILY. RUSS408-971-0703

I'm trying to find out what engine and what transmission this may have
so I can ask even more questions, but the party is asking $1000 and I'am
trying arrange going to see this beast.
This will be MY first International, and looks like it could be a fun
expereince.

Gary Ciraulo
<twoblackdiamond@domain.elided>