Roger's change of lurking place

>Does anyone sell rebuild kits for 392?...I'd need to do the job right if I
>do it.
>
>Well, I'll lurk for now.
>

>Roger Scow

Sorry to hear about your difficulties, Roger. Most any parts house can
get you the rebuild kit for the 392, but parts of an International are
expensive compared to say Chevrolet.
I would suggest that you find a machine shop with a really good
reputation, have them do the rebuild (that way you get a warranty) and
have them give you a price with the parts included.
John H.