More engine mods

Hi all (again),

Sorry, that was my fault.  I pulled that message out from a long time
ago.  It wouldn't send, so I filed it for a rainy day.  A few days ago
it was raining, so I sent it (bad joke, I know)!  I didn't expect it to
work, the other times I sent it, it wasn't published.  I didn't notice
until afterwards that I still had that stuff on the bottom of the
message.  I just keep adding oil and have stopped worrying about it.  I
had replaced the high pressure line on the power steering, and the nut
wasn't tight enough (my bad)!  The lerching still happens, but not as
much.  I think it's a winter thing.

Any-who, what I was getting at in that entry, was modifying my engin
(hence the "engine mods").  I appreciate all you help with the old
stuff, but, time for the new.  I've got bigger and better holes to get
stuck in!  Mountains to slip tires on!  Washboard roads to bounce on!
Forests to...oh, got a little carried away.  I want to beef up my engine
and my milage (preferably both at the same time).  So any tips will be
appreciated!

Thanks again,

Nick
'77 Traveler, 345, 2bbl, 3spd auto, dual exhaust, glasspacks, blah,
blah, blah...

P.S.  The name is C-U-S-K-E-Y.  Not cluskey, or what ever you guys had!
I get enough of that at school!  :-)