carburetor/71 revisited

Went back to the boneyard and pulled the carb from the '71 I was telling
you about. Looks like a Holley 2300 from what Chilton's says. It's in
pretty good shape overall, so I think I'll try to find a Chilton's or
other "fix your carb" type book and figure out how to tear it down
myself. I walked away with the carb, a fiberglass interior panel to
replace the one my friend snapped, a new door lock mechanism, the "Scout
II" badges from both sides, both hoses and the air cleaner for $40.

--
Bill Dugan
bdugan@domain.elided