RE: Travelall Shocks

> Have you had shocking experience, with a Travelall?      :-)
Well, if it's a 1010 the last time I bought a pair for the front
the parts guy said that HE was told by the warehouse guy
that "that may be the last time you see them."  So that was
shocking.

Anyway, they were Gabriel's "Classic" series.  Kinda soft
for my taste, but gas charged.

The previous pair were Delco, the box listed IH front and
Ford Maverick rear (!), so you could ask Maverick collectors,
if there are such people.

The rear shocks were common, same as a Ford 1/2 ton.

Now, the 1210 and probably the 1110 should be no problem.
I just got Rancho 9000s for the 1210- all four were the same!
I could give you the part #- if 9000s are too rich for your blood
(I thought it was painful) you could certainly use that number
with a Rancho cat. to xref to a Ford/Chevy/Dodge model.

I should have mentioned, I just took the shocks in to my local
off-road place and had them measured.