Lexan door panels

>Has anyone but my self ever wanted to just take the doors off your Scout II?
>I never did it because there is no sorta lip like on the 80-800 Scouts...What
>I'm getting at is ever ponderd cutting 80-800 bodys around the doors and
>welding that frame to a scout II?  Seems like it would be kinda cool...I
>wounder if the body lines could be mached?  Just thinking out loud.

Easier to buy a set of the Lexan door frames that made the SSII look like
an SSII and put on to trim out the door frames. Look really snazzy. They
don't scratch, don't rust, and make your Scout into a poor man's SSII.
Take a look at my SSII on my web site. I ended up going the other way
with it and putting doors on it, because we were getting too old for that
much fun going over the Sierras in the Winter. Also, I had no idea that
replacement Lexan panels would be available, and mine were beginning to
crack after 10 years.
John

John Hofstetter  "Ol'Saline's Web Site" www.goldrush.com/~hofs
"Perhaps more to remember than ever really happened"
Life Member, National Rifle Ass.     California Rifle and Pistol Ass.
Member, Sierra Macintosh Users Group and MacTwain Macintosh Users Group
Charter Member, FRIENDS OF DEATH VALLEY   Member, Blue Ribbon Coalition
Life Member, Association of California School Administrators
Owner of 79 Scout Terra "It's a legend"