Re: Luke's return line

Opps :)  I thought that everyone knew that I had a Travelall :)

yeah, a 70 Travelall with a 392, 4 speed, dual tanks, nice seats,
origional AM radio (that still works), dusty dash (with no cracks) and
pretty much except for some rear wheel well rust is pretty nice looking
(the paint is still the same tan color :)

Luke