Re: Anything Scout boneyard clearance

Bill:

Apparently he moved to a new yard last year, but kept the old one as
well. Now he is vacating the old one, and wants to clear out what's left
over there. This old yard, I have seen it, was full of Scouts,
Travelalls, etc. Many full vehicles or large pieces such as engines,
tops, bodies, etc. Probably cheaper to sell off to someone that can haul
away than haul all to new yard. There were at least 15 full
Scout/Traveler/Terra's there when I was last there. Four or so ran. Rest
were in various stages of disassembly, but were pretty whole. Most could
not be easily moved as wheels and/or motors/trans were gone. They had a
large forklift to move around the yard. But, hauling over freeways to
new site would be a real chore.

I'd really like a Traveler top and would like to buy a full tub. Big
question: How do I get it to my house - where do I store it when I do?

Tom H.