Travelall Shocks

Folks,

My '73 Travelall needs shocks.  JC Whitney lists them under their "older -
hard to find shock absorbers".  But these shocks look the same as those used
by many other vehicles.

My question: Has anyone replaced these shocks on their ('70-'73?) Travelall?
Did it take something special or will the commonly available (monroe,
gabrials, sears, etc.) shock absorbers do as well?

I was thinking of using a premium gas shock, and all that is offered by
Whitney is a standard heavy duty.

Thanks,

David Brown	'73 Travelall 392/727 Newly painted (looking great)