Re: Mallory Phone number

>From: "Daniel P. Smith" <Daniel.Smith@domain.elided>
>Subject: What Is Mallory's Phone #?
>
>Hey guys... Can someone post Mallory's Phone # or URL?
>
>I have been searching the net for hours and I can not find them.
>
>TIA,
>...Dan Smith

Dan,
Mallory's phone number is 702-882-6600
John Hofstetter

John Hofstetter  "Ol'Saline's Web Site" www.goldrush.com/~hofs
Founder of DARK  "DRIVERS AGAINST RIDICULOUS KRAP"
Life Member, National Rifle Association     California Rifle and Pistol
Asc.
Member, Sierra Macintosh Users Group  Member, MacTwain Macintosh Users
Group
Charter Member, FRIENDS OF DEATH VALLEY   Member, Blue Ribbon Coalition
Life Member, Association of California School Administrators
Owner of 79 Scout Terra "It's a legend"