carbs

	Hey all I have a 77 SSII that I just got.  anyway I have been finaly
granted the time to start working on it.  It has a 345.  I was wondering
how I can tell if the carb is the stock one or not.  I was looking through
a K&N catalog today and it just had filters for a 345 with the 4barrel
carb.  The carb on mine is only a 2 barrel.  The guy that sold it to me
said the original owner might have put a "dirt track" carb on it.  I have
know idea what this is.
	Welcome all feedback, thanks in advance