Re: Guys that Switch

Reading about those fellahs that sell their IH's and go to J**Ps; I don't know. We
got our first IH in 1965; it was a 1964 1100C 4x4, 4spd, 304, long box fleetside.
Compared to the little '47 Ford flathead v8, 3spd pickup we were using around the
ranch for everything, that International seemed like a spaceship. After about
800,000 miles, it was put to pasture out at the ranch, just a few years ago, and I
go look at it once in a while and still marvel at its sleek, streamlined design
and its rugged build underneath. Since then, another pickup for farm chores (a '63
120 4x4, 304, 4sp) which still does its job, and a succession of Scouts.  Haven't
driven anything else but IH in the past 33 years. Why would I ever want to? Best
regards, Kim Sol, 1980 Scout, 345 4bbl, 727, autohubs, 4" lift with Triangle
Springs.