Re: You must be all right

>Willy C
>ps. At the time I was driving the Jeep I had a dog named Scout... loved =
>that dog.

Way to go Willy, whomever coined the expression "man's best friend" knew
the real scoop.
I, also, left the IHC arena for a while, but it wasn't my fault as I was
waiting for the owner of my present Scout to get down to the $1000 I
wanted to pay. Took him six years but he made it. In the meantime, my dog
got 6 years older. Come to think of it, so did I.
John Hofstetter