exhausted

Tom and Joel,
Thanks for the info, I dunno about no "skin friction" (I thought that came
into play in other arenas) but I'll take your word for it, one thing I
should have mentioned, although it shouldn't really matter I don't think,
is the operational altitude, currently "Speedy" lives at 6500 ft and while
probably remain above 4500 for the rest of it's natural life. All I can
think is that that would, if anything, improve the exhaust velocity out of
the tailpipe, yes, no? I know Tom's thought s on his glass packs but how do
you like the Dynoflow muffler Joel, good sound, loud? other suggestions?

thanks

Terry  Rust
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's
character, give him power."  -Abraham Lincon