Date: Tue, 03 Mar 1998 09:24:44 -0500
From: tsm1@domain.elided (Tom Mandera)
Subject: Re: Exhaust?

>originally thought that a typical dual system would be the way to go but I
>seem to remeber some talk here about a single 3" system being the optimum.
>Sarah wants it to be quiet, but I think a little bit of " Whoa!, a V8"

Terry,

I don't know if the single 3" is "optimal", but I finally got a chance to
crawl under my '72 last weekend (after 9 or 10 months!) and took a peek at
the exhaust.
<SNIP>

- -Tom Mandera, Helena MT
http://www.tmcom.com/~tsm1/scout
'72 Scout II - 304V8, 3.73s, and lots o' work to be done
'77 Scout II - 196, 4.09s, Track-lok, 31s, 4" Softride, air