RE: gas tank ?

Hey Dan,
Are the bolts mounted from the top down, ie you are trying to get the
nut off of the spinning bolt?  This was probibly used for the skid plate
mounting.  I am in the middle of that right now.  If you have access to
the nuts, just use a nut splitter on them.  If you don't have access to
a impact wrench, a regular socket or wrench will work fine.  If  you
need more info email me.

Epp