RE: hardtop info

Bill,
I ran some aluminum flat stock crosswise across the top to keep the head
liner up and nice looking.  I drill holes in the flat stock and mounted
the screws through the factory headliner holes into the roof.  I cut the
bars just long enough so that they are held up also by the side panels.
Just paint them and install.

Epp