Driveline Phasing Page

Greetings,

    I put together a page with some drawings, and information on
driveline phasing. The drawings show the correct  relationship of the
universal joint yokes when they are in phase.

    I also made a page showing scanned images, and a schematic of a gauge
tester that I have. I believe a similar tester can be built easily, and
inexpensively. the images  are not the best quality since I just put the
tester on top of the scanner.

  DRIVELINE PHASING PAGE    http://members.aol.com/Redbom/phasing.html

  GAUGE TESTER PAGE
http://members.aol.com/Redbom/gtester.html

Eldon McFarling
Ceresco, NE
'80 Scout II Turbo Diesel
Eldon_McF@domain.elided
IH SCOUT DIESEL PAGE    http://members.aol.com/EldonMcf/scoutd.html

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]