Parts Stores

I'll add in my $0.02 for NAPA..

I have two stores I visit regularly.. NAPA, and Champion.. A friend of
mine's folks run the local NAPA, plus the guys there are great, give me
discounts, etc.  Champion is the closest to my house.. (probalby 7 or 8
blocks closer than NAPA), and it's open on Sunday..

NAPA is by far my favorite.. if I can, I stop there.  The guys know me, and
they *almost* don't groan when I pull up. :-)

They've also been great help when I ask for odd-ball items.. like a few of
the parts for my hand-throttle.  I kept trying to find a bead-chain to
throttle-stop, which apparently only exists in an aftermarket cruise control
kit. :)

They also dug up the tie-rod (Drag link) boot I needed.  When I came into
the shop and started asking about longer brake lines, they were a great help
too.

I haven't had any problems with high prices on most of the items there..
however, I did buy my Thrush glasspack from Champion.. about half the price
($16).  But, for the most part, I don't do a lot of "compairson shopping"
any more.. if the boys at NAPA will look it up for me, they have the sale.

-Tom