Auto parts stores

  Hey fellow Binders,
  My thing with the auto stores.  There is a really great chain of stores in my area (Van Wert, OH). Their name is Rodefelds. The 3 main guys in the one in town are great. They can get just about any part, know me by name, & most important know what an International is. They've got a small machine shop in store. (brake rotor turning etc.) And they even come out and help with the old IH. The guys at the local AutoZone knew what an IH was, but acted kinda "put out" that they had to get out their parts catalog. They didn't have much for IH anyway, and whatever they did have had to be ordered. There is another store coming into town. It's a Advance Auto. They're basically AutoZone with different colors. I'll stick to the old familiar though. All the AutoZones, Advance Autos etc.  are great for tire shine, windshield wipers, air freshners etc. BUT DON"T ASK ANY QUESTIONS!!!!!!   they just don't know !!
              Just my thoughts....                                Andrew Thomas
						      lynx@domain.elided
						        '69 1200 4x4