Epps fuel tank

Epp said:
	"I know that a rubber fuel line is used from the fuel sender to a
line.  But what is that line?  Is it rubber?  Plastic?  Aluminum?
Steel?  I don't know what the previous owner did, but it looks like I am
supposed to hook up the rubber line to a Plastic? line that runs rear to
front."

Epp,
	On my Terra, from the sender was a short length of rubber hose to a
plastic hose that said "air line" on it (I assumed it was for air brakes on
so equipped vehicles) then back to rubber and into the fuel pump.  I don't
know if this is the stock/factory configuration, but it worked.  I have
since installed a 22 gal RCI fuel cell with 8 AN braided fuel line up to
the fuel pump, and plan to add a second 16 gal cell for increased capacity.
Hope that helps

Tark
'77 Terra 345/T19/D20