Fan Clutch #'s Cross Reference

Howdy all,

I was cleaning up my garage and throwing away some boxes and found the
box my fan clutch came in.  So I jotted down the numbers for future
reference and though I would share them with you all.  This is for the
BOLT on fan clutch.

Fan Clutch

Manufacturer            PART #'s
PARTS MASTER      2705
EVERCO                 A8177,98
4-SEAS                   36952
KOOL K                  115014,49
MURRAY                271305,2305
VALLEY                  7718

I hope this helps someone.  Maybe this could go out on the FAQ?  I'll
leave that up to the powers that be.

Also, when I had my fuel sender out, I made a schetch of the top of all
the numbers, symbols, layout, etc for future reference.  I then drew it
up in Visio then copied it to a bitmap.  If anyone wants a copy let me
know and I'll email you a copy of the drawing.

Epp
74 Scout II
76 Terra
78 Traveler (parts is parts)
75 Travelall (parts for sale or whole thing)
75 Travelall another one (parts for sale or whole thing)
Member ScouTenn
"The end does not justify the means"