wiper motor

Hey Gang,
   I put that freakin motor in yesterday, What a
total PITA! I don't ever want to do that again.
But, after all that work I realized that the
problem wasn't the motor at all. The stupid clip
fell off the motor shaft and the wiper arm fell
off! *@#$%&* So, I go to work last night,
overtime, and on the way home it is raining of
course. I get to the Ben Franklin Bridge to cross
back into Jersey and the clip falls off of this
one! I'm 20 minutes from home in misty rain on all
highway roads and no wipers! That was very
haggering. Thank God for those little reflector
thingese in the highway. So now tomorrow I need to
get a NEW,dumb me, E-clip for that arm and try to
put it on without taking the @%$#&* motor off
again.

                Dan Nees
           cookiedan@domain.elided
The IHCaholic's web page is up and running at:
http://members.tripod.com/~IHCaholics/scoutindex.html
Get your fix today before going to work IH less.