Bashing on Parts America

	Luke:

	I guess less depends upon the parts store than the people working
there.  I personally have had great success in obtaining both parts and
info from my local Parts America.  But that is not due to the store
itself.  One of the guys who works there owns two Scouts and two
Travellers, so he knows what he's talking about and makes an effort to
stock Scout parts.  On the other hand, Checker and some other parts stores
in the area look at me with confusion and fear when I ask questions
involving Binders.  My $.01 worth...

				DurangoMan