charcoal

>Is there a smaller chacoal cannister I could use, and mount somewhere
>unobtrusive, like the firewall or something?  The one on the truck is
>roughly the size of a coffee can.. maybe a little "skinnier", but it's
>bigger than a 20oz coffee thermos.

Tom, the one in my SS II is so small It can't be seen!!! (well actually there is'nt one). No sign that there ever was one. Do I miss it? nope.

>Could I find a smaller one and use it?
Let me make you one...
Tomato Soup Can
3 or 4 BBQ bricketts<sp>
hand full of fluff- (belly button lint?)
solder inlet/outlet nipples on.
Rattle can black paint on it..
slap on a "made in Wyoming" sticker.....and chuck it in the
 *mandera* box..;-)
Willy
SS II
ps. I plan on some quality time under the SS this week end, new spring bushings on the back half.