My experiance with Excide Batteries

To All:
I've purchased about 6 Excide batteries over the years and they never
last more than about 2 years. Needless to say I'm not happy with them
and won't by them again. I'm currently using the NASCAR version in my
scout (2nd warranty replacement) and hope it lasts. I think these
extended warrentiees are just to keep you buying their brand to get the
credit. Ok I'm done venting ;~).
--
Tom Reed	treed@domain.elided
The Data Center - Database Software Development