don't suppose you got that part number?

Chris,
   Are you a sucker for red heads too? I have an American Battery
Company near my buddies house and they don't hire any one unless they
are young, nimble, pretty, waifs. I don't go in there because I never
come out with what I want. (I won't say what that is. This may be a
family list:-)) Therefore I go to NAPA with a bunch of grumpy, ugly guys
who know who makes an IH.

                       Dan Nees
              cookiedan@domain.elided
The only thing more addictive than International Harvester Vehicles is
Cocaine, but; only one is a legal substance. You figure out which one.