RE: ihc-digest V5 #213 - Apologies

From: Chris & Ranae Procyk <procyk19Ésgi.net>
Subject: Apology

Sorry about taking something off an IH and putting it into a J**P!!

I know how you feel Chris, last year I took a tranny cooler off a T-all I
found in a boneyard and slapped it on my Dodge Dart. But before doing so
I asked the IH gods to forgive me and to send me a sign if it was okay to
do so. I never got my sign, but the 727 in the Dart don't be slip'in no
mo' when it be hot outside.

Joe V
Jvaldez@domain.elided
Note: Howard Pletcher, did you receive my message?