Apology

Sorry about taking something off an IH and putting it into a J**P!!
But in my defense, the canister was clearly marked "GM."

Interestingly enough, the WM canister is equally clearly marked "Chrysler."

I think it's the sourcing of totally inconsequential parts like this that give rise to that remark I'm totally sick of hearing from parts guys about "oh, those IH's are just a collection of other companies parts."

So why don't you have anything in stock for it???

'67 1000B step-side p/up  BG241 + 4spd
'70 1200D 4x4 Travelette 392 4spd
'71 1010 Travelall  392 auto
'73 1210 Wagonmaster, 392 auto