ihc-digest V5 #212

John H. wrote,
>Great news. I just talked to Mallory, they are not out of business and
say they have no intention of going out of business. They are aware that
their name got linked to Supershops, aren't sure why, and what happened
to Supershops had no effect on them.

Whoever it was that needed the Mallory distributor should be able to get
back to Summit and tell them to order it from Mallory. <

John,
  That's good news!!!   I'll get Summit on the phone and place my order.
I'm the one that tried to order from Summit on Monday.  I ordered some
other things, but they refused to take any orders for non-stocked Mallory
stuff then.

Thanks,  Doug