underhood light

Just a tip from an XJ and Wagoneer (fullsize) owner
friend of mine.  The 'XJ' Jeeps like the Cherokee have a
nice underhood lamp that has a retractable cord
(spring loaded) that you can pull out, and it has a magnet
for those road/trail side repairs in the dark.  I'm sure
a few of these can be found in wrecking yards, and could
be mounted under the hood someplace.  It's about
time we found a useful Jeep part to steal.

Allan Weidenheimer
72 1210 Pickup