IHC Altitude

>I drive between 5000 - 14000'Altitude

Would that 14000' be Pikes Peak?

Now I have to wonder what the IHC altitude record is (excluding air transport).
What mountainous parts of the world have seen IH's? Nepal, China, South America?
This reminds me of the "high altitude" advise someone on this list got in Leadville "turn the air cleaner top upside down".... sounds just like some of the oxygen starved advice one would expect to get in that old mining camp :-) (I know, I grew up there).
So, lets hear some  personal altitude records in an IHC vehicle ?

Willy (who actually moved *down* to Leadville from Climax)
77 SS II (sitting at 5360')