RE: Air Flow

Have you tried the K&N air filters?  Better airflow over the standard
air filters.  Real good at keeping the dirt out.  ~$30 bucks, but lasts
a lifetime.

Epp
74 Scout II
76 Terra
78 Traveler (parts is parts)
75 Travelall (parts for sale or whole thing)
75 Travelall another one (parts for sale or whole thing)
Member ScouTenn
"The end does not justify the means"