I can't even push start the dang thing

I don't know why, but I tried push starting the stupid thing and NOPE,
none for me.  It just plain won't start.

and it still makes that clickity sound - let me relate what it sounds
like.  It sounds like the starter gear is ALMOST getting to the flywheel.
Like it is a half inch to short and it is just rubbing the flywheel (clunk
clunk clunk clunk)  Almost like what a starter sounds like when the
battery is low - but I garunite that my battery isn't low (I checked it
anyway)  However when you do go to start it it REALLY sucks power.  I mean
makes the interier lights dim, deadens the radio, makes that clunky noise
and all.  If I were a betting man I would say the battery is low cause it
shows every sign.  However as we speak I got my automatic battery charger
on it (I did crank at it a bit) but it is fully charged.  And to test that
fact I pulled it and stuck it in the scout and the scout started right up.

SO!!!!  could this be the starter?  I haven't tried to jump it cause it is
getting power and it is really hard to get too.  On hindsight I have had
problems like what Tom has described.  the past week or so it has
sometimes not started and I try again and it will start.

It is like the starter just can't get enough power.

Anyway, thanks for any info that can be provided (I think I am going to
try to jump the starter tommorrow)

Luke