AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY TRAVELALL WON'T START!!!!!!!!!!!

The stupid thing just stopped, and I am thinking that I am out of gas
(even though the gas guage said I have gas)  so I walk to a gas station
and get some gas, and when I get back to start it - the starter is making
a clickity sound.  It sounds like it don't have no battery power - and we
got the scout to jump the thing and the amp guage shows it is chargeing
like a mug (that means it REALLY is chargeing)  but it won't start.  So we
tow it home and I got it on a charger but the dang thing won't start.  So
I switched batteries, and the dang thing won't start - it is still making
that clickity sound.

Could this be the starter?  I replaced the dang thing about a year ago and
I know that it isn't beyond the relm of reality that it could be bad but
it is easier to replace a battery than a starter.

I guess what I am asking is....  Should I yank the starter and take it to
Checkers and have it tested?  or is there something else I can try first?

Oh yeah, and then I make my way to the photo shop to get my pictures cause
they had to be sent to Zimbowie to be developed (it may be time to retire
my old Kodak Brownie :)  AND!!!!!!  Nope, they just got the proper
development tools or something, so they said Wednesday.  No there is no
pictures of my Scout yet :(

Anyway, I am hopeing that I don't have to replace the starter.

Thanks,
Luke