carpet heaters

Well, while you old guys and wimpy kids are laying on carpet with the
heat on, I'm crawling around on a dirt floor garage with no door on it
with water running under the main garage door. The closest I get to heat
is plugging in a 500 watt Quarts light and putting it near me.

                       Dan Nees
              cookiedan@domain.elided
The only thing more addictive than International Harvester Vehicles is
Cocaine, but; only one is a legal substance. You figure out which one.