Brakes

Is there an outfit that SELLS the Ford (aka IH Scout II w/ disc brakes) m/c
cover with an air fitting in it already?  Or can I really make an air-tight
lid on my own?

I'm liking the idea of hooking up a pressure regulator to 30psi to my
on-board air and one-man brake bleeding.. if I could do that, I might
actually bleed those brakes more than once a year (or whenever I can talk
someone into pushing the pedal for me..)

-Tom