Re: Northwest tanks

>Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 22:07:05 -0800
>From: John Fleck <jlfleck@domain.elided>
>Subject: Gas Tanks (aftermarket)
>
>Anyone had good results with the 33 gal aftermarket tank from Northwest
>Metal Products in Forest grove Oregon. They want $307.25 samolyuns and are
>made from 16 guage electro galvanized steel. It fits 71-80
>Scouts-terras-travlers and such. Phone # 503 359-4427. Please let me know
>as I am considering purchasing one for the Scoutaledo.
Outstanding! The best damn skid plate I've ever had. They really build
them tough, as my tank with all the scrapes in it will attest.
John

John Hofstetter  "Ol'Saline's Web Site" www.goldrush.com/~hofs
Life Member, National Rifle Association     California Rifle and Pistol
Asc.
Member, Sierra Macintosh Users Group  Member, MacTwain Macintosh Users
Group
Charter Member, FRIENDS OF DEATH VALLEY   Member, Blue Ribbon Coalition
Life Member, Association of California School Administrators
Owner of 79 Scout Terra "It's a legend"