Batteries...

Joel,

I double checked the brochure and it indeed says 390 CCA. In my
Scout, I moved the washer bottle back and bought the largest battery
that I could find. I have no idea what it's rating is, but it's lots.
I use an 8T Ramsey winch and sofar the battery hasn't let me down.

>Date: Wed, 18 Feb 98 16:53:25 PST8
>From: jmbrodsky@domain.elided
>Subject: Batteries...
>
>Bill,
>only 390 cca really?  Seems like last I measured it took almost
>350 just to turn the 345 over.
>
>I put 800 CCAs if I can, Price Club/Costco has them for $45
>Energizer with an 8 year warranty.
>
>- -Joel Brodsky
>'76 Scout II 345/tf727
>'75 T'all 150 4wd 392/tf727

Bill Mounteer
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Phone (403) 253-7709
Fax   (403) 640-0180
'78 Traveler 345/auto/air/mega rust - being restored
'77 Traveler 345/auto/air/parts supply/currently stolen