FA8/9 ball joint source

>Hi All.
>
>My brother needs some ball joints, upper and lower for both sides.  He has
>1962 C100 short box/fleet side, w/ a 266cid.  The pickup has a FA9 front
end.
> The part numbers are, lower: 890755R91, and the upper is: 890754R91.  He
has
>found some, but they are rather expensive.  Hopefully one or more of you
will
>know where he can get some, either new or used (but in great shape) at a
>reasonable price.
>
>Any Help?
>
>Thanks

Sam -

These ball joints cannot be found cheaply, and considering how much work
they are to replace I'd avoid used ones. They are available for jobber
price(you have to tell them you're an auto business, it helps to have a
mechanic friend) from Rare Parts in CA.

209-948-6005

They have a web page at

http://www.rareparts.com/