Bloomin' Debris Field ... (OK To Skip)

John et al.,
Useful brake booster info ... Thanks!  I once read something about a
huge killer spring inside of that "black box" chamber.  Have never
had one open ... woldn't know where to begin ... anything to fear
inside?

Someone (perhaps JoelB) mentioned about a discrete XSTR ignition
circuit ... I recall, problems reengineering it.  Might we have been
talking about upgrading the failed "gold box" resistor?  If you
are out there, tell me what you have done so I won't re-reinvent.
If not list appropriate, email direct.

Hey JohnL ... drive to the midwest ... bring your ailing steering
column along ... I'll help you get the ring off.  (I assume you are
in Montana ... everyone else on this list lives there!)
Mark