Rebels & abuse

>Me too.. I'm a Yank. (Pittsburgh, PA).. but that Rebel flag is just too cool..

Crap, that probably means that I'm going to have to DEFEND him,
rather than abuse him.

However, the fact that he went to Penn State gives me an out, I think...
There's pretty much no excuse for that <g>.
He probably would have fit right in at CMU, but it's now too late--
I'm sure Julie makes him bathe regularly.

Can't go anywhere, even on the 'Net, without meeting somebody
from Pgh.

'67 1000B step-side p/up  BG241 + 4spd
'70 1200D 4x4 Travelette 392 4spd
'71 1010 Travelall  392 auto