Re Powder Coating

IH all,

I just pulled the parts to my alternator, flame arrestor and alt pulley
out of the oven.  WOW!  This was my first attempt at powder coating and
they turned out great.  Now I just have to reassemble the alternator and
find some more things to powder coat.  ( I figured if Tom can update us
on the spring installation, I can update us on my latest project.<bg>)
Next is to build an oven large enough to fit springs, and larger parts
in.  Clean up was easier than paint overspray also.  I think it will be
the valve covers next.  It's too bad the intake manifold is already
bolted on <bg>.  Oh well back to the garage.

Epp
74 Scout II
76 Terra
78 Traveler (parts is parts)
75 Travelall (parts for sale or whole thing)
75 Travelall another one (parts for sale or whole thing)
Member ScouTenn
"The end does not justify the means"