Horn question

On Tue, 10 Feb 1998 Terry Rust <trust@domain.elided> wrote:

>Slightly different horn question, when Sarah bought her 800 it came with an
IH air horn under the hood ... My question is this, (1) the horn doesn't
work, even with direct air, are parts available to rebuild it?...

Terry,  Dunno what horn you have, but my Hadley had no gaskets or other
rebuildable parts.  All I had to do was take the top cover off (4-6 screws)
clean, and re-assemble it.  There's two brass (?) disks inside that take a
little polishing and clean out the crud.  Worked great after that.
Bob