Ken's Replies and Mark's carb.

Ken,

     The plugs can be purchased at almost any hardware store.  They are
plastic/rubber plugs that have a dart style entry.  The plugs are similar to
those used on IH doors where access to the hinge bolts is necessary.  You may
even want to use these if you have some extra doors.  They're about 50 cents
each, and eliminate the fender filling up with leaves etc.  My scout's right
front fender had leaves clogged half way up before I noticed and emptied it
LAST YEAR!  when you undo the 3 or 4 bolts on the bottom of the fender, if you
get dirt and such falling out, it's prolly pretty full.

     You'd have to be good with the cutter to remove Rhino.  It's like cutting
off a sheet of polyurethane bushings 1/4" thick!  Good luck.

     I made my mounts with some sheet steel I had lying around.  It was like
.010 and it was about the limit of the brake (box and pan with movable fingers)
that I bent it with.  I formed the new pieces to fit in with the old ones.
Jacked up the body stuffed/hammered these in, and put the body bolt back
through.  I also put two 1/4" bolts where the seam is under the rockers, just to
help hold this thing in there.  I haven't checked them in a while, but I'm
guessing they're still OK.  I wouldn't even want to make another pair for the
scout again.  Sorry.

-Joel Brodsky

'76 Scout II 345/tf727
'75 T'all 150 4wd 392/tf727