Re: Winches

Jason/Maria

I know of a junkyard in West Virginia that has a unit that bolts up to the
transfer case and has output shafts on both ends.  Originally, these were
made for jeeps so that people could use their jeeps to plow, etc.
I looked at this.  The guy got it off a scout, and it would bolt right up to
the transfer case on my T-90 (in fact, he had pieces of an old T-90 and
transfer case right beside it).
He says that these things are "real hard to come by".  I believe him - I had
never even heard of them before.

I'm not sure that this is what you're looking for, but it sounded similar.
 Let me know if you want the name and location of the yard.

Brian