exhaust monitor

A while back one of our most exhaulted gurus developed an exhaust monitor
for use while driving down the road and tuning ones projection. In my
ignorance I did not treat that information with due respect (I seem to have
trashed it). Could we get that posted to the FAQ or someplace where I can
refer back to it, several of us would like to give it a try and I can't
remember the details.

Thanks, I promise I won't trash it again.

Terry  Rust
Q: What changes would occur in your lifestyle if you could no
   longer drive lawfully?

 A: I would be forced to drive unlawfully.