500 caddy

>Hi ALL
>
>Well I've been watching the digest for some time and I now have a =
>question to ask. Has anyone tried to or heard of anyone dropping a 500 =
>C.I. caddy engine into a 78 Scout II.
>I found an adapter plate made by rock hard or something like that but I =
>lost the phone number. If anyone knows about  this outfit I would =
>appreciate the phone number or their web site address.
>
>						Thanks=20
>						Johnt@domain.elided
John,

Jim Weed's section on off-road's web site has a rather complete description
of putting a 500 caddy engine into a Scout. I was looking at it yesterday.
Check it out.
John

John Hofstetter, who nets at   http://www.goldrush.com/~hofs
PROBABLY MORE TO REMEMBER THAN EVER REALLY HAPPENED
Owner of 79 Scout Terra  with 8000 lb. Warn Winch,
Detroit Locker in rear and LS in front,
 4" Trailmaster lift    Holley E F I  Mallory Unilite Dist.   MSD ignition
Too darn long and too darn wide  to always go where I ask it to go.
NRA, Life Member   Calif. Rifle and Pistol Assn.
Blue Ribbon Coalition              Friends of Death Valley
Sierra Macintosh Users Group     MacTwain Macintosh Users Group
Association of California School Administrators,  Life Member